Are you having trouble installing and/or accessing the Droplr Windows app? Then this is the help article for you! You can follow the below steps to download and install the Droplr app for Windows:
- Navigate to your Droplr dashboard. In the lower left corner, click on “Download for Windows” to begin downloading the Windows app.
- The Droplr desktop setup program will begin downloading. It should only take a few seconds to download. Once it’s done, click on it.
- A pop-up window should come up and ask if you would like to let Droplr make changes to your computer. Click “yes” or whatever the equivalent button is on your device.
- Droplr will now install! Once it’s finished installing (which should only be a few seconds), you can find the app in your programs or as a shortcut on the lower left corner of your screen.
- If you’re having trouble finding the Droplr shortcut, click on the up arrow on the lower right corner of your Windows device, near the battery button and date. The Droplr shortcut should appear on the pop-up window. You can also move the Droplr shortcut so that it appears next to the up arrow so that it’s always readily available.
If you have any more questions or need more troubleshooting, you can contact our customer support. Find out how in this video: