In this article, you will learn what differs Droplr premium from Droplr free account.
By upgrading to Premium account you will get access to some new features. It’s important to learn what will have changed because only then you’ll be able to use a whole potential of Premium account.
Droplr Pro is more collaborative
The real power of Droplr comes in when you launch your team. Features like boards or public upload make much more sense when you share your team with others. But remember, every time you add a new account to the team you have to pay it.
Your account becomes more customized
Once you convert to Pro, you will have an opportunity to customize your account. Premium account let you customize your account by setting a custom domain as a link page with files, add there a company logo or set a background there. More about drop page customization you can read here.
Extend your current features
With a new plan type, you will have extended access to some of the features that you had before.
- Your storage will increase to 50 GB monthly (but not more than 20 GB daily) and unlimited storage (of course if you don’t exceed the bandwidth limit)
- Send bigger files. You’ll be able to send bigger files. Up to 10 GB of weight.
- You’ll see every file you uploaded before,
- Full third-party integrations. Like Slack, there are over a dozen nice apps with which Droplr has native integration like Intercom, Trello, Gmail, Skype, Photoshop, Sketch and so on.
- Desktop Application for Mac and Windows
Droplr Pro has features that secure your files
You can set a password that will protect the files you share. That lets you keep them save out of unwanted visitors. If you want to enhance the security of your files, you can add a self-destruction period. After it, they won’t be longer available.